Digitization for SMEs
The tasks facing system houses, integrators & managed service providers
The challenges for companies on their road to digital maturity
System houses and software integrators in the digital transformation
IT is a crucial factor within digitization. “On-premises only” no longer makes the grade. Even now, the public cloud is an integral part of modern IT strategies. The cloud is growing inexorably while traditional IT structures are bursting at the seams — for cost reasons and also due to the technical requirements of an increasingly agile market. Barely any companies want or are able to implement their multi-cloud strategy without external partners. So what roles and skills do the managed public cloud providers (MPCP) offer in this context?
Hot off the press, IONOS is presenting the Crisp Research AG strategy paper “System houses and software integrators in the digital transformation.” Download it now right here.
CRISP strategy paper “System House 4.0 — system houses and software integrators in the digital transformation”
Exclusively for you:
- how system houses and software integrators — as managed public cloud providers and within System House 4.0 — rise to the challenges of the digital transformation and how you can benefit from the cloud competency of a System House 4.0.
- more about new trends and market statistics on cloud computing in Germany, as well as the importance of multi-clouds to diversify your cloud strategy.
- how partnering with managed public cloud providers can help expand your cloud expertise and develop your cloud continuously.
What you need to consider on the road to digitization
- Data privacy: data processing, data storage, and security standards in the cloud need to comply with the same rules as physical infrastructures.
- Data security: safeguarding cloud operations against system failure and force majeure.
- Compliance: aligning system and business processes with the requirements of digitization.
- Identification of the status quo: agility of the company, scalability and security of its systems.
- Definition of your requirements: cost and resource savings, benchmarking with the competition.
- Clear communication of your digitization objectives: project plan, resource availability, parallel systems.
- Inclusion of everyone involved in the planning and decision-making process: change management, documentation, training.
- Clarification of roles and responsibilities: personnel resources.